Where is our office
Our office is located next to Baptist Memorial Hospital Memphis. Patients may be dropped off at the front entrance or you may park in the “OutPatient” Parking Garage which is directly behind the building. Walk straight in the entrance to the elevators and go to 4th floor.
How to be prepared
When preparing for your visit with Dr. Garrett, we have a few tips to help make your appointment go smoothly. During your first visit, we will have you complete some forms to register with our office and to tell us about your medical and surgical history. We look forward to meeting you and playing an important part in your health care.
- It is important that you bring a current list of your medicines including any over the counter medications you use.
- You may also bring a bag with all your medicines for the nurse to review with you.
- You will be asked to pay the required co-pay prior to seeing the doctor. We accept cash, check, money order and credit cards.
- Bring your insurance or health care coverage card with you. We will make a copy for our record. If your insurance requires a referral it is your responsibility to obtain this prior to the visit.
- Often, patients bring a list of questions for Dr. Garrett to answer. Please feel free to do this it will help you get all your questions answered in a timely manner.
- Completion of FMLA, or leave of absence paperwork requires $25.00 and 14 day processing. Once the $25.00 is collected, the paperwork will be completed in 14 days.